Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Kindergarden

Quote from Peter Clement "The Procedure": "My enemies' enemies can be very useful to me."

Not unexpectedly, I got spammed with multiple postings by one person in answer to my post "Welcome to looney city". Questions like why I post in the middle of the night of all times (Big deal, there are people on this planet who work night shifts) and why I can't bring myself to slam misguided fan number two? Question: Why should I? I don't take sides. According to the poster (and her twisted way of thinking) my opinion is only valid if I condemn misguided fan number two but praise misguided fan number one. And on goes the rant about things I don't care to repeat because of the utter ridiculousness. You don't like my syntax? Too bad. But there are more improtant things in life than correct spelling etc.

On to another funny thing: Misguided fan number two downloaded a picture of actor from another blog and made unfavorable remarks about the actor’s way of dressing in his time off. http://snickerspad.blogspot.com/2007/05/family-trip-celebrity-sighting.html(BTW: what is "fuggly" supposed to mean?) Misguided fan number one was so outraged in light of the admittedly snarky remark that she immediately started a discussion about the impertinence of misguided fan number two who dared to criticize the actors outfit. I'm quite positive that the actor neither cares what anybody thinks about him or his outfit nor does he need people who jump to his rescue whenever a critical remark is uttered. My bet is that he would be highly embarrassed by the whole discussion.

Last but not least. One or two posts are okay. But I won't tolerate flooding by persons who like to turn other people's blogs into personal battlegrounds. I'll interpret it as harassment (A knowing and willful "course of conduct" directed at one person...http://www.metrokc.gov/kcdc/ahinfo.htm) and I won't hesitate to react accordingly.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

You're practically talking to yourself here, for unsurprisingly, none of what you posted here was actually stated anywhere on this blog. :)

Oh, our best bet is that Caruso would know what to do about his personal stalker as well! We'll leave that up to him to handle if he cares to. In the meantime, don't be so emotional over other people's ability to snark on the cyberstalker's hilarious shenanigans.

And yes, don't we all have the number of the Internet Police on cyber-speed dial these days. The funny catch, of course, is knowing how the law actually works.

SweetCorn said...

You forgot yourt own comments? That speaks for itself.

SweetCorn said...

I'm glad to say that I know how the law works. Those who watch over the 3.000 PC's that are connected on the campus educated me accoordingly.
It works slowly, very slowly but it works. Even across borders.
I can wait. I have time.

Anonymous said...

not as much as you think.

SweetCorn said...

Really? DO TELL...

Anonymous said...

you'd like me to, wouldn't you? now I can wait...and I assure you I have the time...

SweetCorn said...

well, then we have something in common...as gross as it may sound considering your (mental)illness.

Anonymous said...

i'd rather have a mental illness that is not my fault nor something i can fully control than to have the hatred and sickness you harbor in your heart for innocent people.

i would NEVER want anything in common with you, girl.

SweetCorn said...

of course, it is never ones own fault. As long as there are enough people to blame...suit yourself

Even if I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about...
the same goes for me. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

SweetCorn said...
....of course, it is never ones fault. As long as there are ebough people to blame...suit yourself"

OK, so then what is YOUR excuse?

SweetCorn said...

Since I'm not blaming other people ...I don't need one - for what?

Anonymous said...

What do you get out of spreading lies about someone you don't even know?? And to make it worse, attacking close people around David?? Why?? I just want to know why?? Go ahead, say his acting sucks, say you think he dresses funny, say your opinions on his personal life. You have EVERY RIGHT to an opinion but to completely make up stories and posting them as 100% truths is hitting below the belt and un-warrented!!! Vixen has said stories of David being with co-stars and dating x-hookers knowing that this is made up. She has even encouraged other bloggers to post false information about David! I don't know if you are Vixen sweetcorn but if you happen to know her, could you ask her why she does what she does??

SweetCorn said...

Why do people lie? Shrug...I don't know. Because people are people. They have faults, they have short-comings etc. I don't have an intelligent answer to that.