Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome to looney city

The main players:

Number one
lacyleanne aka sarahleanne aka anonymous aka.....(the list goes on)
http://www.blogger.com/profile/18409405250914923901

Number two
Vixen aka Vivien aka anonymous aka (the list goes on as well) (http://davidcarusorevealed.blogspot.com/index.html)

Number three (innocent player)
David Caruso - actor with limited talents but nevertheless in the middle of a vicious fight.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000325/

Summary:

Misguided fan number one (lacyleanne) self-elected savor of the above mentioned actor launched a campaign against misguided fan number two (Vixen) who trashes said actor whenever possible.
Not nice but different people different opinions.

So those two lost souls fight their battles all over the net on various blogs. They invade them with scathing comments no matter if the actual BLOG-OWNER likes it or not. Whenever misguided fan number two posts a comment equally misguided fan number one is quick behind to counter.

To make the whole thing more funny misguided fan number one never tires to say that misgudied fan number two is crazy. OK Possible. However, to an observer misguided fan number ones' posts (lacyleanne) sound equally lunatic as those of misguided fan number two (Vixen).

There is a very thin line between fandom and lunacy and I'm sure both have crossed it long ago.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Touche'!

SweetCorn said...

Did I post somewhere that I care about one of them? They are both loonies. I didn't add your page because it is just a repeat of what one can read at the other page "crazy for Caruso" But if you insist - I'll add it to the list to prevent jealousies.

Unknown said...

Well, of course you care. You set up a blog out of literally no where in less than 24 hours, and self-elected yourself the savior of the internet. Plus you can barely bring yourself to really insult your alter-ego "Vixen". The best you can do is refrain from glorying yourself. (Which we're sure is just killing you on the inside.)

You should really work on disguising your characteristically recognizable non-American syntax. ;o)

SweetCorn said...

What "drama"? I'd call it a burlesque.
I don't insult anyone because I don't know anyone of the players personally. I think that is called good manners. Something they don't seem to know in Ontario, Canada Since I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about I won't dignify the rest. It is too ridicilous.On the other hand, had I slammed "Vixen" or some of her alter egos you would have been overjoyed.

SweetCorn said...

The second comment has been deleted since it is considered "spamming ". Good manners indeed.

SweetCorn said...

What is a treat or not lays solely in the eye of the beholder. Just don't let yourself get carried away.

Anonymous said...

as you OBVIOUSLY have done, heidemarie.

SweetCorn said...

Did I? Now this is news to me.
Anyway, I could get used to this real funny name....LOL

Anonymous said...

I dont see you as an innocent in any way, shape or form.

SweetCorn said...

Shrug. People write a lot during one day. Whatever suits your needs. Though, I'm still not sure what you're talking about.

SweetCorn said...

Ahem...just noticed...not treats but threats...my mistake.